What are Disposable Gloves?
Nitrile gloves Disposable gloves prevent cross-contamination between patients and carers, as well as providing protection against bacteria, viruses and germs. Also Different types of disposable gloves include latex gloves, nitrile gloves and vinyl gloves.
What is the difference between Nitrile Gloves, Vinyl Gloves and Latex Gloves?
Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic rubber which offers a high level of protection. there are commonly used in medical and laboratory settings. also the are either blue or black in color to highlight where there has been a puncture. Therefore should be disposed of after each use to avoid cross-contamination. They have the following attributes:
- Puncture resistant
- High touch sensitivity level
- Have resistance to many chemicals
- Long expiry dates
- Can be worn for a long period of time
- Offer the most protection against hazardous chemicals
Vinyl gloves are popular in the food industry as they are the most cost-effective option. They also do not offer much protection against hazardous chemicals and have a looser fit.
They have the following attributes:
- Easy fit
- Low allergic response
How to use Disposable Gloves
You must make sure that you have the right size gloves. Gloves that are too big can cause grip to be reduced if they are too loose. Gloves that are too small risk being ripped which can increase the risk of contamination. It is important to dispose of your gloves after each use to reduce the risk of cross-contamination. For example, if you wear gloves to the shop, they should be disposed of in a bin before getting back into your car. Another pair of gloves should be worn to take your shopping into your house and those should be disposed of. also You should wash your hands with soap and water after taking off your gloves.
Will disposable gloves provide protection against Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Medical professionals are required to wear disposable gloves. This is because they do provide protection against harmful viruses and bacteria when used correctly. you regularly change gloves when you move from one environment to another, they will act as a barrier helping to avoid cross-contamination.
Vinyl Gloves Disposable transparent FDA approved Vinyl Gloves Wholesale
Name:Powder Free PVC VINYL Gloves
Testing insure:AQL 4.0 or customized
Thickness:3.0, 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5mil
Length:240CM or 290CM
Usage:Medical Poupose/Healthcare/Cleaning/Food Processing/Laboraory
Therefore Supply Ability:10000 Carton/Cartons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
In addition Packaging Details:10pcs/box, 100boxes/carton
also Medical Food Kitchen Industrial Use Disposable Latex Free Powder Free PVC VINYL Gloves
|specification||S/M/L/XL, meet international standard|
|type||powder free or powded|
|color||clear/ yellow/ white/blue|
|weight||S 4.0g/ M 4.5g/ L 5.0g (powder)|
|S 4.5g/ M 5.0g/ L 5.5g (powder free)|
|or other gram weight you need|
|package||100pcs/box; 10 boxes/ctn|
|Thickness||Cuff||min. 0.08 mm|
|Palm(center of palm)||min. 0.09mm|
|Finger(13mm from tip)||min. 0.10mm|
|Width||Small||80 ± 5mm|
|Medium||95 ± 5 mm|
|Large||110 ± 5 mm|
|Extra Large||116 ± 5 mm|
|quality standard||AQL1.5, 4.0|
- also 100% polyvinyl chloride, no natural latex protein, DOP/DEHP free
- no toxic, no sterile and without any peculiar smell, no anaphylaxis to skin, conducive to health.
- also strength well and durable, good isolation beaded cuff, designed exquisitely to fit human hand-shape, ambidextrous to either hands; touch softly and wear comfortably.
About this item
- ✅CLEAR Medium Powder Free Disposable Gloves ✅Box of 100 Pack Gloves.
- ✅Strong construction for Comfort and Dexterity. Resistant to most household Chemicals and an alternative for latex allergy sufferers. Manufactured to a High Standard.
- Fastening: Pull On
- ✅Cleaning the Toilet or Bathroom area, Washing Pets, Food handling and Processing.
- ✅Non-sterile, single use gloves, suitable for left or right hand use. ✅Perfect for Catering , Party, Hospital USE.
- ✅Keep a Pack in the Car to use when Refuelling or looking at Engine. ✅Painting and Decorating.
Medicine2 – :
our company is very grateful as we have received our goods without any problem